Impossible.
I find I am almost abandoning this blog for the simple reason that it is nearly impossible to put into words this semester, this life. As this semester and academic year draws to a close, I feel as though I am closing a chapter and beginning a new one.
Exec Council will be over in just a very few short days, and while I will miss it immensely, I'm excited to see all my freshmen who are applying in my place. It's amazing to see that they all think they can do it because I did it this year. I was so nervous last year as there weren't any sophomores, but they are all so confident now. I have the privilege of sitting down and encouraging them to try just like Joe, Nic, Joel, and Sam did last year to me.
I am taking on a very different role in FishAides this coming year as director. I can't imagine what it will be like without my director Meredith or my girl co-chairs. In some ways, I am losing my best friends and mentor. At the same time, I get to choose a new team to love and to grow with for the next year over the next two weeks.
And I am halfway through... Two more years to finish not just with my undergraduate, but also with my masters in finance. That's hard to believe.
I'm excited to see where this next year leads. If it's half as interesting as this one, it will be a killer year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home