Saturday, July 02, 2005

New York Holiday.

DSCN1351_1

New York is ready for the Fourth of July. Flags are flying, the weather is beautiful, and summer sales are in full swing.

When I was shopping this afternoon at Rockefeller Plaza and on Fifth Avenue, it seemed as if Audrey Hepburn should be around any corner in a wide brimmed floppy hat and big sunglasses. I don't know if the fact that I had just explored the famous Tiffany's & Co. had anything to do with it or not, but there you have it. Such fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger jenn said...

Oh Rach.. i love you so much and am so glad that you are having a marvelous time in new york for the holiday!! I bet you didn't know this.. one of the few people i have always wanted to resemble is audrey hepburn.. b/c of her class and the way she carried herself :)! So that made my day!! Well because of you i made a blog.. get excited about that one.. who knows how long it will last! Hope you have a wonderful day and know i love ya babe!! :)

9:36 PM  
Blogger emelina said...

*whiney voice*
raaaaaaaaach! i. want. to. be. there. right. now!

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home